Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Beginnings

Beach

 

Spending time near the water really helped me see a different perspective.  I've just finished my MBA and going to the beach was my way of congratulating myself for accomplishing such a huge task.  It was difficult, but I got through it, never gave up (even though I wanted to many times), and finally completed the task at hand.  It feels good.  Now it's time to move on and start some different things that I've always wanted to do but have never done.  Why not?  What have I got to lose?  I say nothing, I'll only gain something.  Even if it's just the experience of knowing that I tried it.  Maybe I won't like it, but maybe I will.  That's the thing about life.  You have to give it a try.  I always tell my Priya (daughter) that she can't say she doesn't like something without trying it.  I'm usually talking about food when I say this but in reality, this principle should be applied to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment